Provost's Teaching Fellows
I am one of UT Austin's Provost's Teaching Fellows, or PTF. Members join each year through nomination by their fellows, and conduct a teaching-related project during the first two years of their membership. My project is concerned with the improvement of the methods we can use to teach computational methods in linguistics classes.
PTF podcast: https://www.texasptf.org/
A complete overview of the courses I've taught at UT Austin is available on this page. Below, you'll find an overview of the last few semesters.
- E 310D: Introduction to Digital Studies
- E 323L/LIN 323L: English as a World Language
Spring 2020 (Paris 3)
- LANSAD for Masters students
- Digital Text Analysis in R (Séminaire in linguistics for Masters students)
- UGS 303: The Languages of Pop Culture
- E 364D: African American English and English-Based Atlantic Creoles